The changing leaves, shorter days, and cooler nights make it evident fall is in the air in the Raleigh, Durham, and greater Triangle area. Autumn weather is perfect for fun fall outdoor activities, like enjoying football, going to the pumpkin patch, and taking leisurely walks through the woods. Nothing beats a gorgeous, sunny fall day, but chillier ones can be enjoyable too. Take full advantage of crisp fall weather by cozying up to a warm fire with the addition of an outdoor fire pit to your deck or patio.
How would you like to enjoy a new fire pit in your own backyard?
• Choose a wood-burning fire pit for the wonderful smell of a burning campfire that brings back childhood memories of sleep-away camp or camping with your family.
• A wood-burning fire pit is also great for creating new culinary memories for your children or grandchildren. Roast hot dogs or make homemade popcorn in the great outdoors. Find out who likes their marshmallows lightly toasted or gooey and melting off the stick!
• Impress your friends or colleagues by entertaining them in an upscale, sophisticated fire pit area, complete with a gas-fueled fire pit that turns on with the flip of a switch.
• Enjoy a romantic evening with your loved one, sitting around the fire on custom stone bench seating with classic cocktails or steamy coffee in hand.
• Enjoy a peaceful moment of reading by the fire, while wrapped in a blanket with your feet propped up on a beautiful brick border for your new fire pit.
If you’re ready to make new memories while cozying up to an outdoor fire pit in your own Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill backyard, please give us a call. 919-973-1523 Be sure to view our fire features online gallery for design ideas and inspiration as well. We look forward to working with you!